What is a Temperature Graph?
A temperature graph is a visual representation of the temperature monitoring data from a fleet. Therefore, it shows how the temperature has changed within a reefer over a period of time from (ranging from minutes or days). It displays the readings collected through sensors in your vehicles and helps study the efficiency of temperature-sensitive goods handling in your fleet.
What Are The Benefits of Temperature Graphs Through Fleet Management Software?
Temperature graphs can have some of the following benefits for your fleet:
- – Real-time Temperature Monitoring
- – Detecting Temperature Deviations
- – Understanding Fluctuation Patterns
- – Quality and Compliance Assurance
- – Reducing Operational Costs
- – Minimizing product Spoilage
- – Information About How Your Fleet is Performing